We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The only cookies in use on our site are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site.
COMPETITION/PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules (“Rules“) and apply to competitions (“Competition“) run by Chippindale Foods. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Chippindale Foods reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Chippindale Foods’ reasonable control.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man.
- Employees of Chippindale Foods and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified by post or via social media, if the Competition is being run on social media platforms.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity, CF will seek to gain the permission of the winner/s.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.